Skip to content
- November 2019: Dr Sarah Morrow attends CPhI in Frankfurt. A very productive meeting. We are looking forward to working with the CRO’s, CDMO’s and Big Pharma whom Sarah met at this worldwide event.
- September 2019: The Asymmetric Suzuki Reactions team plants an oak sapling in Wytham Woods at part of the ‘Roots to Success’ initiative. Oxford University Innovation sponsors a tree for every successful spin-out launch, supporting the local ecosystem and environmental research that takes place at the site. It’s a symbol of our growing company and our ties with the University!
- September 2019: Dr Sarah Morrow attends the 20th RSC/SCI Medicinal Chemistry Symposium, hosted at Churchill College, Cambridge.
- August 2019: We’re pleased to announce that we’ve been shortlisted as a finalist in the RSC Emerging Tech competition 2019! We’ll be presenting at the Chemistry Means Business event on the 28th and 29th October – come and see us there https://www.rsc.org/campaigns/chemistry-means-business
- July 2019: Dr Sarah Morrow presented a poster ” Asymmetric Metal Catalysis: Access to sp3-Rich Scaffolds” at the Gordon Research Conference on Organic Reactions and Processes, hosted at Stonehill College in Easton, MA United States.
- May 2019: Dr Sarah Morrow attended the 30th symposium on Medicinal chemistry in Eastern England, hosted at the Fielder Centre, Hatfield, U.K.